You may be asking yourself…
- How do I become a member?
- How do I transfer my membership from another church?
In Philippians 1, Paul speaks of “partnership in the Gospel” and writes about what that entails for a Christian. Below you can read about the process, and read a FAQ. Here are a couple more details:
- Anyone desiring to become a partner will make a commitment regardless of previous church membership. If you are already a member elsewhere, we will talk with you about this during the process.
- Partners at South Harbor will be “members” of Harbor Churches as well as the Reformed Church in America.
- Partnership is in place of what many call “church membership”.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT …being a partner at South Harbor Church
The first step in the Partnership Process is to attend a Partnership Orientation. Stop by Connecting Point or email email@example.com to find out about the next Partnership Orientation.