One Church Baptism
August 13, 2017
Join us, as all of Harbor Churches come together to celebrate the renewal of baptism on Sunday, August 13, 2-7pm
If you are interested in being baptized at Camp Geneva, we invite you to register by clicking here. Adult baptism interest meetings are being offered at South Harbor on Sundays, July 30 and August 6, after each worship service in the worship center.
Then join us on Sunday, August 13 at Camp Geneva for a time of worship, baptisms on the shore of Lake Michigan, and enjoying the grounds of the Camp Geneva while being together as the Harbor Churches family.
Camp Geneva is located at 3995 Lakeshore Dr. N, Holland, MI 49424. There will be parking attendants to direct you where to park as well as a shuttle. The beach entrance is west of the parking lot. The Lakeview Pavillion and Activity & Recreation Center are on the southwest corner of the property. The pool is located centrally.
Please note the following timeline of the day’s events along with a change in dinner options:
- 2pm – The grounds of Camp Geneva open.
- 2:45pm – Registration for those being baptized.
- 3pm – Worship service in the Activity & Recreation Center. Baptism participants should plan to attend this service and will meet their campus pastor directly following the worship service for final instructions and walk together to the beach.
- 3:45pm – Walk down to the beach to begin baptisms.
- 4:45pm – Pool open.
- 5pm – FroYo and Food Trucks open.
- 7pm – Event concludes.
Due to the size of this event, we are offering new dinner options this year – Food Trucks! Fun, right?! So far we have a pizza and a hot dog food truck, along with FroYo ($2 per cup). Please bring cash with you to purchase food from these vendors. Of course, you can also pack a picnic dinner for your family.
For more information on getting baptized, what it means, and to find answers to some of your questions, visit our baptism page here.