February 7, 2020
Your Marriage, The Gospel, and The Enneagram
A retreat for couples at Camp Geneva | Friday, February 7 through Sunday, February 9
The Gospel and the Enneagram have the potential to transform your marriage. When you discover and explore why you and your spouse think, feel, and behave in particular ways, you can strengthen and restore your marriage. This retreat will help couples reconnect with God and each other in order to rekindle relational intimacy and satisfaction.
Through this retreat, you will…
- Experience transformative growth and relational breakthroughs.
- Learn healthy communication dynamics.
- Get conflict resolution strategies customized to your personalities.
- Be empowered to foster a culture of compassion in your home.
Facilitators: Shanna Houseman, Licensed Counselor | Tanner Smith, Spiritual Director | Joe Graham, Enneagram Coach
Two Options for Participation:
- Stay at the Retreat Center as a couple at Camp Geneva | Cost $250 – includes meals, lodging, all retreat resources
- Space is limited to the first 20 couples. Click here to register.
- Participate in the retreat, but not stay at Camp Geneva | Cost $125 – includes meals and all retreat resources
- Space is limited to 75 couples. Click here to register.
- Commute to Camp Geneva each day and/or explore staying at a hotel in Holland
- Friday: 7:30 – 9:30pm
- Saturday: 9am – 8pm
- Sunday: 9:30am – Noon